Thursday, June 10, 2010

Madame Tussaud's


Alex and Casey meet Britney...and no, you can't be pop stars.










Alex, The Terminator, or perhaps she's practicing to be governor.



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Me and Johhny Depp!!

Dave with some blondes...













○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○○

Dave gives Arnold Palmer tips...



☺☺☺☺☺☺

Alex and I like sports, too...








☼☼☼☼☼☼☼



it goes like this, Purple Rain, Purple Rain....



....
so where's the blue paint so we can get ready for the show???



Dave: "I wonder if we'll get to see any famous people while we're here?"

Alex: "I sure hope so. Ask that guy if he's seen anybody famous."



******************************************



What really goes on in the Oval Office....












How two men got to the moon even though they wouldn't stop for directions....












"do it like this, 'Thank you, thank you very much', and don't forget the snarl.