Tuesday, July 17, 2007

July

4th of July--the girls and had a great time getting together with some of my best friends from high school. Rhonda's husband Larry took some great back yard photos... Alex loved Rhonda's grandson Kaden. But he was a big hit with all the ladies! Kaden and Sadie hit it off as well...








Gracie, Casey, Holly and Journey watch Beth get the bubbles ready...














what are Journey and Holly working on?












Us girls get caught up...



______________________________________


I did get some things done in my yard this summer. I put in a new dry creek bed to help the water from the driveway find a way to the drain. Finally a rainy day so I can watch it work!





________________________________
Mom's birthday dinner at Johnny Carrino's. Renee and I convinced her to give the birthday sunday to the girls and we shared the tiramisu instead...
Happy Birthday, MOM